Friday, June 10, 2011

The Musician's Arsenal: Killer Apps, Tools and Sites Featuring BandsinTown - MTT - Music Think Tank

A new tool in the arsenal of a DIY musician. The industry establishment still fights to be relevant, but more and more technology is making it possible for bands to get their music out there on their own. No more gatekeepers means more music for everyone. And most exciting to me, more music that doesn't sound a whole lot like whatever sold the most last time around. I crave music that is new and different . . . truly original. And now instead of having a problem finding it, I have a problem finding time to listen to all of what I can so easily find. I think I can live with that!

The Musician's Arsenal: Killer Apps, Tools and Sites Featuring BandsinTown - MTT - Music Think Tank

No comments:

Post a Comment